11th IFIS (2000) Santiago, Chile
- General Information
- “Greetings from Chilie’s Aviation Authority,”
- General 11th IFIS information
- 11th IFIS Agenda
- The 11th International Flight Inspection Symposium (11th IFIS) held in Santiago, Chile June 5 – 9 2000.
- The International Flight Inspection Symposium exists to supplement the biennial (every two years) formal symposiums by promoting continuity in the exchange of regulatory, technical, operational and commercial information in flight inspection.
- Symposium compendium
- Includes a listing of all of the Countries represented, delegates, exhibitors, sponsors, and information about the aircraft display.
- Pre-symposium workshop
- Agenda and topics of the 11th IFIS’s Pre-Symposium GPS Workshop.
Day 1 Proceedings
- Day 1 proceedings
- 11th IFIS Proceedings, June 6, 2000 (Day 1)
- Special Presentations and Procedural Aspects
Day 2 Proceedings
- Day 2 proceedings
- 11th IFIS Proceedings, June 7, 2000 (Day 2)
- Procedural Aspects and Problems, Special Military Considerations, New Technical Developments: Flight Inspection Systems, and the Static Flight Inspection Display.
Day 3 Proceedings
- Day 3 proceedings
- 11th IFIS Proceedings, June 8, 2000 (Day 3)
- New Technical Developments: Flight Inspection Systems and Navaids and Facilities
Day 4 Proceedings
- Day 4 proceedings
- 11th IFIS Proceedings, June 9, 2000 (Day 4)
- GNSS Flight Inspection, Financial and Organizational Aspects, and Closing